SABA — I KNOW MY MISTAKE
SABA — I KNOW MY MISTAKE
I was a child with a wounded heart,
Learning too early that life falls apart.
I carried my pain where nobody knew,
Smiling outside while my soul was blue.
My childhood was darkness, my memories scars,
I searched for my place underneath the stars.
I made many mistakes, I won’t run away,
I carry the lessons they gave me each day.
I fell from my path, I lost my way,
I lived through the nights and dreaded the day.
I lost my freedom, I suffered the blame,
But prison could never destroy my name.
My name is Saba, remember it well,
I know my mistakes, I know where I fell.
I am not the darkness, I am not the pain,
I fell to the ground—but I rose again.
I helped thousands of people when I was in need,
I helped little children with love as my creed.
When others were helpless, I tried to be there,
To give them some hope, to show them I care.
I gave what I had, even when I was torn,
I helped someone smile while inside I mourned.
Maybe I couldn’t save the whole world from pain,
But every small life that I touched was my gain.
I walk into church with my heart in my hands,
I kneel down and pray for the strength to withstand.
I speak to my God when I cannot explain,
And ask Him to turn all my sorrow to gain.
“Lord, I have fallen, Lord, I have cried,
I have carried my darkness and nowhere to hide.
But give me the strength to continue the fight,
And turn all my darkness into Your light.”
There are nights when I lie there awake,
While thoughts in my mind make my whole body shake.
The past comes like thunder, the memories start,
And every old wound comes back to my heart.
Some people called friends, then used me and fled,
They left me with questions that stayed in my head.
They took what they wanted and walked out the door,
But I learned that my heart can still love even more.
There were nights when the darkness was crushing my soul,
When ending my life felt like losing control.
But somewhere inside me, a small voice would say,
“Saba, keep fighting. Don’t throw life away.”
So I stayed through the night,
Till I searched for the light.
Though my heart had been torn,
I kept waiting for dawn.
I am rebuilding my life, piece by piece,
Searching for courage, forgiveness and peace.
I cannot erase every tear from the past,
But I can make tomorrow much stronger than last.
I cannot rewrite what I’ve already done,
But I can keep walking toward morning and sun.
My past is a lesson, not chains on my feet,
And every new step makes my journey complete.
Let people judge me by what they have seen,
By every dark chapter, by where I have been.
But God knows the story that nobody knows,
He saw every tear that I hid from the world.
He knows every night when I silently cried,
He knows every battle I fought deep inside.
He knows all my failures, my sorrow and pain,
And still gives me strength to stand up again.
So let the world talk, let the rumors all fly,
I will keep on walking, I will keep reaching high.
For I am not finished, my story still grows,
And God only knows where my journey now goes.
I have been broken, but I won’t stay down,
I have lost many battles, but I won’t wear the crown
Of a man who surrendered and gave up his fight—
I will rise from the darkness and walk toward the light.
My name is Saba, and this is my way:
I carry my past, but I live for today.
I know my mistakes, but mistakes don’t define
The man I am becoming, the life that is mine.
I choose to forgive.
I choose to believe.
I choose to keep going.
I choose to achieve.
I choose to help others who struggle and fall,
To tell them, “You’re worthy—you matter to us all.”
If someone is drowning, I’ll reach out my hand,
Because I know what it’s like when nobody can understand.
One day I’ll look in the mirror and see
Not the man who once fell, but the man I can be.
I’ll look toward the heavens with tears in my eyes,
And thank God for keeping my soul alive.
I’ll say, “Thank You, Lord, for carrying me through,
For giving me strength when I had nothing to do.
For keeping me breathing through every dark night,
And teaching my broken heart how to find light.”
My story is not prison.
My story is not shame.
My story is not darkness.
My story is not blame.
My story is the courage to rise from the ground,
To turn all my pain into purpose I’ve found.
My story is faith when the road disappears,
My story is hope after thousands of tears.
My name is Saba.
I know my mistake.
I carry my scars
with every step that I take.
I am not perfect.
I never claimed to be.
But I am still fighting
to become who God wants me to be.
And if tomorrow brings another storm my way,
I’ll remember the words that saved me that day:
“Saba, don’t give up.
Your story isn’t done.
You have survived the darkness—
now walk toward the sun.”
I am Saba.
I fell.
I cried.
I broke.
I learned.
I prayed.
I survived.
I know my mistake.
But I am a good man.
And this is not the end of my story—
This is where I rise again.
Comments
Post a Comment