Ashes of Anger

 Ashes of Anger


I clenched my teeth and swallowed storms,

While smiling faces hid their forms.

They shook my hand, then stabbed my back,

Leaving my faith with painful cracks.


I watched the world race blind and fast,

Trading hearts for screens that never last.

Promises shattered like broken glass,

As greed and lies marched in mass.


I burned with fury, cursed the night,

Wrestled shadows, prepared to fight.

I smashed the chains of silent pain,

And rose each time they spoke my name.


Betrayal carved its scars so deep,

Turning dreams into graves to weep.

Friends became strangers overnight,

And truth itself escaped from sight.


I screamed inside at endless noise,

At hollow trends and plastic joys.

At minds enslaved by endless feeds,

While kindness starved and hatred breeds.


But anger, fierce and wild with flame,

Refused to let me die in shame.

It forged my wounds like tempered steel,

Teaching my shattered soul to heal.


So let them mock, deceive, and run;

My darkest battles are not done.

For every scar they tried to make,

Awakened strength they could not break.


I will not kneel before despair,

Nor drown within betrayal's snare.

The fire they lit to watch me fall

Became the light that conquered all.


And when frustration floods my veins,

I turn its thunder into chains—

Chains that bind my fears and doubt,

Until the warrior breaks them out.


For rage may roar like oceans wide,

But hope still stands with stubborn pride.

And from the ashes of my pain,

I rise… and rise… and rise again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ერთი იმედი – სახლში დაბრუნება

დაკარგული, მაგრამ არა მკვდარი

ჩემმა გულმა სახლი ქუთაისში იპოვა